The new App that we redesigned, using the one team approach (Tribanco + EAE), aims to support banking services, evolving and integrating their solutions dedicated to the low-income population from Brasil.
Tribanco was born inside Martins group, one of the biggest retailer distributors in Latin America. It has been for decades a reference in the Brazilian financial market and, as many companies that started their path in the analogical era, the bank is now investing in a digital transformation.
Everything started with a pre-sale visit to the client's headquarter in Uberlandia, Brazil. After we understood their needs and adapted our proposal, it was time to fine-tune team integration and create an agile workflow.
User experience was one of our core challenges. We started with research, identifying inspiring solutions that succeeded with similar user groups. We also researched directly with end-users and customer service areas to understand pain points and opportunities within the user journey.
The next step was reorganising information architectures, giving a contextual place to the many existing features with a flexible structure, capable to receive new features as the product evolves.
Once we approved the new architecture and user flows based on wireframes, we moved on to user interface designing, creating a design system and feature specifications.
The first step was to approve the overall concept, where credit cards were put on evidence, with all its related actions. The bank account came in a second plan, but also easily identifiable, with all its related actions underneath it.
We aimed to create clear contexts so users could easily identify actions within these contexts. We end up with three main verticals. Credit card, Bank account, services, and commercial communication. The focus on feedback and not letting the user without response was an important drive, which led us to use micro-interactions and the effort to close all user flows with the appropriate massage.
Once we had feedback rounds we made all adjustments and the new integrated app was ready to go for development with all documentation the client's team needed to start working right away.
After seven weeks of intense work, more than 150 user flows wireframes, and almost 200 UI screens we end up with a new app concept, capable to integrate all the features that compose the two existing apps and enabling a flexible architecture that allows their product team to evolve the app, without losing consistency over time. We also delivered the building blocks for a design system, empowering the client to evolve its products while keeping a coherent experience.